Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunday ?? ^^

yeah guys . . . answer the question please . . . it is sunday today ?? huh~ i don't think so . . . suppose to be rainday lorh~ --' wait for the rain to stop just to vrooom to get my lunch . . . ouh im sorry tummy . . . u've been suffering and i knew that . . . and because of u i HAVE TO vrooom out although it still rains --' thank me ^^

mission of the day ~ accomplished !! !! weeeeeeeee~ guess what . . . done all the tutorial and isl for my metho subject !! what a relief ~ ~ fuuuuhhhh ~ >.<  my aim for this sem :: settle all the work ON TIME !! HAHAHAHA !! !! funny huh ~ ~ believe it or not . . . i really mean it ^________^

oukei . . . the main point is . . . im gonna start my class tomorrow . . . hmmm~ excited ?? naaaahhhh~ NOT AT ALL !! !! cz i prefer to be AT HOME !! !! huhuhuhu :( it ok winnie . . patient ~ ~ *fine . . . . =.='

** oke !! !! got fed up !! !! my bb sulk !! !! dunno what happen to him !! !! and it makes me sulk even more !! !! u wanna play rough ?? fine !! !! i'll just leave u alone !! !! currently on date with Mr.W ~ ~ adios !! **

No comments: