Saturday, January 7, 2012

december girl ^^

oukei guys...gladly to say that this is my 1st weekend here...since im bored, it makes me eager to tidy up my room --' *yeah rite...eager huh ~ and well...check it out..........

cool huh !! !! ^____________________^

yeah...this is it....my paradise.....hihihi ;p plus i've done arranging all my last sem's notes....settle my MQA file !! !! finally.......yeay !! ^^ 

ok then...back to my topic...december girl....receive some belated presents from my course mates...lets take a look . . . . . weeeeeeeee ~ ~

it's from kak sai . . . thanks sis ~ and i guess im gonna put that picture soon....^^

it's a fresh roasted almond gold milk choc . . . from my beloved wei . . . thanks sweety !! ^^ 
its still in my drawer . . . i'll finish it once i recover from my soar throat k~ huhuhu

this lil' brooch is from aini....she really knows that i love these kind of things...and i straight away wore it to class the next day....hihihihi~ thanks aini >.<

these are only the belated ones......the precious ones?? i guess u guys cant get it anywhere..limited edition....and its specially only for me.....hihihihi ^^ 


no one can replace them !! !! ^________^

sad to say....that's the end of my december.....and seriously " I LOVE DECEMBER " weeeeeeee ~ ~ ^^ and that's why i tend to listen to Taylor Swift's Back to December when i miss all those fun.......huhu

that's all for now i guess . . . . . 

this is Winnie Wynn reporting from a peaceful land named "Paradise" --'



No comments: