Thursday, January 12, 2012

- E . M . O - ^^


ok guys....a :') conversation....
anyhow . . . im still strong . . . thanks God :)

*
*
*
*
*
*

Girl : Your new Girlfriend is pretty
*thinks in mind
(She really is)

Boy : Ya she is...!!
*hope this comes into his mind
(But you are still the most beautiful girl i know)

Girl : I heard that she is funny & amazing
(all the stuff that i wasn't)

Boy : Sure she is....
(But she is nothing compared to you)

Girl : Well I hope...you both last...
(We never did)

Boy : I hope you do too....
(What happened to You & Me...???)

Girl : Well...I gotta go....
(Before i start crying)

Boy : Ya me too...
(I hope you don't cry)

Girl : Bye....
(I Still Love you & Miss you)

Boy : See you Later..
(I Will Never Stop Loving you....Never Ever)


p/s :: she'll never find the "good" in goodbye ~ ahakz !! ;p
emo entry --' CUT IT OUT !! !! >.<

No comments: