Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3rd sem degree . . . ^^

im finally here =.=' yeah great . . .

everyone's talking bout homesick . . . so i guess i better don'y mention bout it . . .

arrived yesterday noon actually...can't believe....im finally here...oukei then...just 2weeks class then im home again...*hope time flies and stop on the week of CNY ~ dream laa u...--'

well...didn't really fully switch on my unpack mood yet . . . but never mind...i still have my weekends...and guess what, i've already done packing those clothes that i wanna bring back during CNY....excited right...hahaha !! ;p

being here ?? well...i miss my friends...that's why i didn't care much although im actually hating to be here.... hate huh ?! hmm...dunno laa...this time i really feel different when thinking bout coming here...it feels sucks...and it makes me sick !! and i really hope that i can go through this sem...

start missing my family much...what to do?? being with them for the whole holiday...

we are family !! !! i've got all my sisters with me....
lalalalalala~ *alvin and the chipmunks version >.<

and also my cousins . . . especially the lil' one....vanny !! !! cece nie missing u le....be a good girl k...:)

she looks cute with her "ugly face" ^^
c u during CNY sweety !! :)

class starts tomorrow....and im gonna start my resolution starting tomorrow....
remember winnie..."kill them with a smile and bury them with your success"
yeah . . . !! that's what im gonna do starting from tomorrow~ 
so problems.....plss beware with me...i wont be nice on you...but i'll still be glad if u do show out...at least u'll encourage me on and on . . . ^^ well...B+ >.<

so guys ?? ready to be back to school ?? better do . . . 

p/s :: 3 more years to go ~ fighting !! >.< 

No comments: