Saturday, April 14, 2012

weekend ^^

olla cutie sweetie handsome charming....hows ur weekend?? blablablabla.....yayaya ;p

my feeling today....was the feeling that i had longing for....a day where i can do everything i wish.....:)
no doubt...wake up this morning with tons of work...but manage to finish it all by this evening...heee~ 
manage to complete 3 of my lesson plans today...even done printing it out....satisfied !! :D
#what?? teacher is an easy job?? huh~ wanna have a try?? lesson plans drive me crazy u knw --'
weeeee~ no more burden !! hei~ forget something ?? UAK soon oukei...study study study....arrrgghhhh !! --'
vroom vroom out town.....longing for that too~ but no rempit2 daaaa.....#tragedy haunt my mind...huhu
jog all alone this evening....forever alone?? naaahhh~ love to be alone lately......the feeling was like....the world is all mine....peace :)
My Worst Best Friend by Dylan Sheldon perfectly describe the REAL world of friendship !! #there are no friends forever in this world....agree?? ;p
CSI puts me in a situation that i often dream when i was a kid........investigators are COOL !! they look smart in everything !! even the way the walk.....full of confidence !! i wish i can have that piece of them.....love the second they manage to look into every angle of the crime.............felt a sense of relief~~~ #obsessed ....;p

that's my timetable for today.......what next?? a trip to My Disneyland !! hehehehehe....hope for a better tomorrow.......*wink >.<

No comments: