Friday, May 25, 2012

weeeeee~ ^^

done my third semester !! weeeeee~ time flies man.....really fast...i mean REALLY~ will start my fourth semester after my 3weeks break....and i'll be going for my practicum next year....waaaaa !! scary~ :( STOP !! why am i being so futuristic? cool man...chilax~ enjoy first~ hihihi 


yiiiiiipieeeee~ that's what i'm waiting for !! as a teacher-to-be..i. really looking forward to school holidays...and this time i really need a good and peaceful break after a hie-wire semester~ my holiday plans?? let me see.......hmmmm..............


NOTHING !! wahahahaha~ relaxing all day long......and for sure.......DIET !! that's my holiday mission !! im serious ok.........bring back my sport shoes just to make sure i won't create any nonsense excuse to not go for a morning jog.....ngee~ 

looking forward to sleep on my new cozy queen-size bed lorh........shift shift shift~ im gonna do some shifting  during this holiday~ after im done...i'll be digging on my 5years old nursery rhymes book, primary story books, children songs and blablablabla for my one-more-year-to-go-practicum --' 

most important thing to do during this holiday is..............................
gossiping with my mom....that's the most interesting part of my holiday...kah3 ;p many things to tell u laa mummy...wait for me k !! >.<

#Have a blast peeps !! Y^_^Y 

No comments: