Tuesday, May 22, 2012

R.I.P ^^

last week tsl3105....this morning tsl3106....thanks a lot for making my life miserable this semester.....appreciate you guys so much......

tsl3105...no idea how i manage to string all the ideas into my essay...my sentence?? hahahaha.....up-side-down...hie-wire....JUST A PAGE OF ESSAY FOR A 20 MARKS QUESTION !! congretz~ you manage to make me fell like hell that day !!

tsl3106...perrrgghhhh...over-confident !! brap-brap-brap-brap........asking for extra papers??? waaahhhhh~ admire habis !! but time management............like SHIT !! --'

in the end...... "hah?! lesson plan?? i just describe how to conduct the activities only laa....in essay form......" FINE !! --' HAHAHAHA~ yea right...laugh....i really deserve that.....
#read the question properly laa stupid !! --'
really hope to score on this paper but..........*watever*...............

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH !! how am i gonna maintain my pointer this sem !! 
serve you right winnie !! 2 more to go !! better focus !! cau !!

No comments: