Friday, October 2, 2015

hi..
its been a while..
yes..
i realized..
i'll only come to you in times..
times like.. well you know..

i've tried..
tried hard not to express too much..
as my words might be misinterpreted..
caused misunderstanding..
leads to arguments..
which i hate the most..

i've tried..
tried hard not to express too much..
as i wish to keep..
just between us..
but sometimes..
i feel better with myself..
only me and my writings..
as it follows my will..
put it in words whenever i want..
remain silent whenever i want..

i've tried..
tried to follow what am i suppose to..
but its not easy..
doing what isn't actually the habit..
im sorry
if sometimes i've stranded away from the schedule
the must and mustn't
the do's and don'ts

i'm confused
i'm lost
i'm speechless
that's why i prefer to be in silence..
as it makes me feel myself again..
as in the silence.. i found myself..

#ilyimy #always~

No comments: